Times Square from above.
this shot takes my breath away
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
Best friend was feelin’ sad so I made her some brownies 😏
— F. Cabanes (via stevenbong)
To get you in the Halloween mood….What are you dressing up as this year? Share your ideas with us!
— Johanna de Silentio (via from-green-to-grey)
- “Boys laugh at what they put girls through but they won’t be laughing when they are wiping tears off their daughters face for the same reason.”
- “Is it selfish to say I want you the whole fucking time? I want you in my head. I want you in my bed. I want your hands all over my thighs. Give me...”
- Anonymous said:Do you know any songs that have to do with military relationships or about military life that are good? I just enjoy listening to them because it's totally how I'm feeling and can relate! Hope all is well ❤️🇺🇸
I do have a few songs that I really like to listen to when I’m in that mood :) Here is a list and the link to their songs on Youtube:
- Ours by...